Samsung Series 7 Chronos 770Z7E Notebook Specifications, Features and Price Info. The verdict for Chronos 770Z7E is mostly positive. The biggest selling point is definitely a very sleek build along with powerful hardware. A quad-core CPU and game-matched graphics card in a 27 millimeter device? Almost unthinkable a few years ago.
Those who expected excessive temperatures and noise development can be assured that laptops can not be warm or hard fun even in 3D mode. Unfortunately, Samsung achieved this concept of success with its processor throttles. One to three cores drops to 1.2 GHz for a short period of time depending on the 3D application. Fortunately, this is hardly if at all noticed during the benchmark.
17-incher-has many strengths, this weakness should not make potential buyers from purchase. In addition to the full high-contrast HD screen, we love input devices, battery runtime and looks. Like the sound of good speakers are also not encountered every day.
The 17-incher will be close to perfection with more convenient treatment options, better build quality and perfect CPU clocking. The all-rounder just misses an excellent rating in its current form. Nevertheless, the same between multimedia laptops can be counted with one hand (Asus UX51VZ, Asus N76VZ & Apple MacBook Pro). Samsung has done a great job with Chronos 770Z7E.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3635QM- 2.4 GHz (Intel Core i7)
- Motherboard: Intel HM76 (Panther Point)
- Memory: 8192 MB, RAM DDR3 PC3-12800- (1600 MHz), 4 GB soldered, 4 GB in one accessible SO-DIMM slot, max. 12 GB
- Graphics adapters; AMD Radeon HD 8870M - 2048 MB, Core: 725-775 MHz, Memory: 1125 MHz, GDDR5, 126.96.36.199, Enduro
- Display: 17.3 inch 16: 9, 1920x1080 pixels, Chi Mei N173HGE-L11 (CMO1720), TN LED, DIAGONAL: 43.94 cm, Full-HD, glossy: no
- Hard drive: Samsung MSI M8 HN-M101MBB, 1000 GB 5400 rpm
- Soundcard: Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
- Connection: 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, VGA 1, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Connection: headphone + combo microphone, Card Reader: SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC,
- Network: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (10/100 / 1000MBit), Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (ABGN), Bluetooth 4.0
- Optical Drive: Matshita DVD-RAM UJ8A7AS
- Size: Height x width x depth (in mm): 27 x 406 x 262
- Weight: 3 kg Power Supply: 0.34 kg
- Battery: 80 Wh Lithium-Polymer, 8 cell, non-removable
- Price: 1249 or about 16 million
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 64 Bit
- Additional features: Webcam: 1.3 Megapixel, Speaker: 2.1 (JBL), Keyboard: chiclet, Light Keyboard: yes, PSU: 90 watts, multiple information leaflets (warranty information, safety instructions, quick guide), Windows Essentials 2012, CyberLink Power2Go 8 , CyberLink PowerDVD 10, Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, 24 Months Warranty
Download DevID Agent