Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Driver DownloadThe Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 is designed to work in intensive document offices and to print full materials on various media.
Main FeaturesIFI WorkCentre ™ 7220/7225 Model
Standard copier/printer/scanner functions
Additional fax functions
The speed of the Mono A4 Press, pp. 20 (wc7220), 25 (wc7225)
Print Speed A4, pp. 20 (wc7220), 25 (wc7225)
The distinctive features of the coloured laser IFI A3 format, combining the functions of the printer, copier, scanner and fax. An effective solution for small working groups that use centralized printing.
Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Driver Download
WindowsDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 series for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32bit - 64bit) ➝Download
Mac OSDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Installer Package /10.8/, /10.9/, /10.10/, /10.11/➝Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Installer Package 10.7 ➝Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.6➝Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Mac OS X Print Installer Package 10.5➝Download
LinuxDriver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel. DEB i686➝Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel DEB x86_64 ➝Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel. RPM i686 ➝Download
Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 Linux Intel. RPM x86_64➝Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7220/7225 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.