Dell Smart Printer S2810dn Review-The first thing you notice about this printer that is its size. Although single-function laser mono, it's the size of some units of color on the market-and there doesn't seem to be the reason for this extra.
For example, only have a 250-page main paper tray, with no option of one second. There is a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray that folds down from the front panel, however. Seems to be a trend among small office printer manufacturer recently to provide a relatively low capacity paper tray, which will only lead to more restocking for anyone who has to recharge them. A two-stage paper at folds out of the top panel, so there is a lot of production capacity.
Set to a surface of the top of the IE control panel, which includes the menu button-menu and numeric pad. For security, the pad can be used to release the print job by entering the PIN. A four-line, 16-character status screen which displays the mono LCD and warning messages.
On the back of the S2810dn socket for USB and Ethernet; the network connection that is running on gigabit speed, so you don't have to experience congestion data. There is no wireless connection, although wireless adapter which is very possible with the exorbitant prices £98.
The drum and cartridge which is a component of a separate, though related. With age 85000 page drum printer could last a lifetime. We who have assumed will not substitute and have included in our fee arrangements. With only £29. However, it will not make a significant impact on the cost per page.
As well as driver software, Dell included access to the Document, which provides a Hub of yours with the facility to print from virtually anywhere, from a device such as a tablet or phone, through a wireless network. This does not print wireless HP directly, but having the same effect.
Dell that claims a healthy print 35ppm speed to S2810dn. in the trial of five documents on our page, which reached 21.4 ppm; When the print run was extended to 20 pages, the speed rising to 31ppm-close to the speed of which is claimed. Subjective, very fast machine, with a little warm-up time and a consistent throughput.
Speed duplex held well, too, with the level measured from 21.4 sides per minute. The same number appeared for the third time in text and graphic tests, who again scored at 21.4 ppm.
A 15x10cm photo that takes 18 seconds from a PC and a full A4 picture of Samsung smartphone who finished in 24 seconds.
Dell S2810dn Driver Download for WindowsWindows Vista/7/8/8.1/Server® 2012/Server® 2008R2/Server® 2008/Server® 2003 (32/64bit) - PS Driver 1==> DOWNLOAD
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/Server® 2012/Server® 2008R2/Server® 2008/Server® 2003 (32/64bit) - PS Driver 2==> DOWNLOAD
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/Server® 2012/Server® 2008R2/Server® 2008/Server® 2003 (32/64bit) - PCL Driver ==>DOWNLOAD
Dell S2810dn Driver Download for MacOS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10==> DOWNLOAD
Dell S2810dn Driver Download for LinuxOrigin==> DOWNLOAD
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Dell S2810dn:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Dell S2810dn In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Dell S2810dn.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.