Xerox Phaser 3260
The Xerox Phaser 3260 is a monochrome laser printer with built-in WiFi and USB connectivity. The printer has a 250-sheet paper capacity and a two-sided printing option priced at $ 189.
- Starting at$189
- Print speedup to 29 ppm
- Duty cycleUp to 30,000 images/month1
- Processor speed600 MHz
- Print memory (standard)256 MB standard
- ConnectivityHigh-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Maximum print resolution600 x 600 dpi (up to 4800 x 600 enhanced image quality)
- First-page-out time, printingAs fast as 8.5 seconds
- Page Description Languages (PDL)PCL® 5e emulation, PCL® 6 emulation, PostScript® 3™ support
- Print featuresBi-directional driver, Booklet printing, Brightness Adjustment, Contrast Adjustment, Custom page size, Earth Smart driver settings, Edge Enhancement, Fit-to-page, Job Monitoring, N-up, Overlays, Paper Selection by Attribute, Poster printing, Print Order, Reduce/Enlarge, Scaling, Skip blank pages, Store and Recall driver settings, Toner save mode, Watermarks
- Mobile printingApple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ (optional: Xerox® Wireless Print Solutions Adapter – includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print v2.0 and Mopria®)
- Two-sided outputStandard
- WarrantyOne-year Quick Exchange
Xerox Phaser 3260 driver download for Windows:Phaser_3260_Windows_Print_Driver_Installer_Package for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit or 64bit)⇛Download here~ 177 Mb
Phaser 3052/3260 General Release Firmware v3.50.01.11 for Windows Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)⇛Download here ~ 10.6 Mb
Xerox Phaser 3260 driver download for MAC OS X:
Phaser_3260_Mac_OS_Software_Installer_Package for Mac OS X 10.12 ⇛ Download here ~ 147 Mb
Phaser_3260_Mac_OS_Software_Installer_Package for Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6⇛Download here ~ 65.7 Mb
Xerox Phaser 3260 driver download for Linux OS:
Linux Driver for Phaser 3260 ⇛Download here ~ 6.8 Mb
Phaser 3052/3260 General Release Firmware v3.50.01.11 ⇛Download here ~ 10.6 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3260:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3260 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 3260. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.